C++ Annotations 9.7.2
Frank B. Brokken (email@example.com)
Center of Information Technology, University of Groningen
1994 - 2013
This is the main page of the C++ Annotations project as hosted on Sourceforge.net.
The project itself can be reached at
The Annotations are intended for people with a good knowledge of C who
want to make the transition to C++.
Enjoy the C++ Annotations !! The document starts here.
Overview of open source projects made available by
Frank B. Brokken:
- The Bisonc++ Parser Generator:
- The Bobcat (Brokken's Own Base Classes And Templates) library:
- The C++ Annotations:
- The Gpg-remailer re-encrypting remailer:
- The Icmake program maintenance utility:
- The Flexc++ lexical scanner generator:
- The NATLOG source-nat logging utility:
- The Oxref cross reference utility:
- Your Own Document Language (Yodl):
- The Stealth File Integrity Checker:
- The XD eXtra fast Directory changer:
Contact the author through his sourceforge e-mail address